Positions are available for a professional individual to complement our technical staff and become an active member of our Professional Services team as a Desktop Support Technician. In this role you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our managed services and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Information Technology or technical institute degree / certificate in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, technical designations and work experience
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of experience as a Desktop Support Technician
- Knowledge of computer and network operating systems and applications with the ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity of PC Imaging software and process
- Ability to think critically, make decisions and use an analytical approach to resolve problems.
- Knowledge of iSeries and Microsoft operating systems and related components.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Solid knowledge of PC hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Understanding of video conferencing equipment
- Ability to interact with business end-users at all levels of the organization
- Possess a friendly, can-do and mature attitude focusing on great customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you wish to be a part of an organization and corporate culture that will encourage success, please submit your detailed resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com, referencing position competition #: DST-06-2019.
We thank you all for your interest but only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.