The Senior Business Analyst will be a key member of Consulting Services team, offering clients access to a suite of consulting, integration and professional resource services of a quality that is unmatched in the local market.
In this role you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our managed services and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Documentation of current and future state process mapping
- Prepare Business Requirements Documents, including functional/non-function requirements
- Collaborate in the development of test plans and test cases
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Prepare integration plans for deployment of system changes into existing environments
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Change and support process management for new technology delivery
- Facilitate stakeholder sessions, interviews and analysis to identify areas for process and systems improvement
- Communicate key insights and findings to client team
- Post-secondary education in business, computer science, or a related field from a recognized institution
- 7+ years of progressive corporate experience functioning as a Business Analyst/Functional Analyst
- Demonstrated success with business requirements analysis, group facilitation, gap analysis, and process mapping and design as part of a business transformation
- Experience in working in a formal systems development lifecycle methodology environment involving such artifacts as functional and detail design documents, business use cases, and requirements traceability
- Demonstrated skill in building consensus among process stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in working with business experts at all levels and technical subject matter experts.
- Experience in the following areas would be considered an asset
- Business performance improvement
- Digital transformation
- ERP, CRM or other enterprise system implementations
- Security and/or Managed Service engagements
- Data Analytics
- Cloud strategy and migration
- System testing/testing preparation
- Public sector experience, including provincial and municipal government as well as health care, would be considered an asset.
Triware Offers an Attractive Benefits Package Including:
- Competitive salary
- Performance incentives
- Health and dental plan
- RRSP benefit plan
- Flexible working environment
If you wish to be a part of an organization and corporate culture that will encourage success, please submit your detailed resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing position competition #: BA-06-2019.
We thank you all for your interest but only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.