The Senior Project Manager will be a key member of Consulting Services team, offering clients access to a suite of consulting, integration and professional resource services of a quality that is unmatched in the local market.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of client-based projects on time and within budget and scope. In collaboration with our managed services and sales teams you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Coordinate resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Post-secondary education in computer science or management from a recognized institution
- 7+ years Project Manager experience – Preferably with a recognized professional certification
- Experience with oversight of medium-scale projects, and/or oversight of multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience working directly within a client environment and integrating as an effective member of a client team
- Experience working with clients collaboratively on the design, development, testing and implementation of systems
- An understanding of industry best practices in project management, application development, solution delivery, and systems integration
- An understanding of industry leading topics, including process improvement and the digital delivery of services within both public and private sectors
- Experience in facilitation and negotiation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience managing engagements in the following areas would be considered an asset
- Business performance improvement
- Digital transformation
- ERP, CRM or other enterprise system implementations
- Security and/or Managed Service engagements
- Data Analytics
- Cloud strategy and migration
- Public sector experience, including provincial and municipal government as well as health care, would be considered an asset.
Triware Offers an Attractive Benefits Package Including:
- Competitive salary
- Performance incentives
- Health and dental plan
- RRSP benefit plan
- Flexible working environment
If you wish to be a part of an organization and corporate culture that will encourage success, please submit your detailed resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing position competition #: PM-11-2018.
We thank you all for your interest but only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.