Positions are available for a professional individual to complement our technical staff and become an active member of our Professional Services team as a Technical Service Representative. In this role you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our managed services and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Information Technology or technical institute degree / certificate in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, technical designations and work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a client facing computer support role
- Demonstrated experience with Group Policy, Network administration, and Patch Management tools
- Good understanding of common business software applications and networking technology
- Ability to multi-task to complete projects on a timely basis with minimal supervision.
- Ability to think critically, make decisions and use an analytical approach to resolve problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Solid knowledge of PC hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Ability to interact directly with business users at all levels of the organization and provide excellent customer service
- Possess a friendly can-do and mature attitude focused on great customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Consult with clients to understand and address their IT needs
- Research and maintain your own knowledge around current hardware and software technologies
- Install software and hardware systems and troubleshoot problems.
- Mentor, and support end users on the effective use of PC’s and provide support in a clear and concise manner
- Manage your time effectively and keep accurate records of time spent and work performed
If you wish to be a part of an organization and corporate culture that will encourage success, please submit your detailed resume along with a cover letter, referencing position competition #: FSR-09-2019.
We thank you all for your interest but only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.