Triware Technologies is looking for a Technical Support Representative to join our team. The Technical Support Representative is responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our managed services and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers. As a Technical Support Representative, you have a passion for solving technical challenges, meeting excellent customer service, and creating a seamless support experience for our diverse client base.
- A recognized leader in the IT sector in Newfoundland and Labrador for over 30 years.
- Constantly growing and learning with the dynamic technology industry.
- Supporting a wide range of established clients.
- Working with a vendor list that includes best-of-breed technology solutions.
- Dedicated to diversity and inclusion.
- Committed to providing a healthy and supportive work environment.
- Socially conscious and committed to giving back to our community.
What You Will do:
- Install software and hardware systems and troubleshoot problems.
- Consult with clients to understand and address their IT needs.
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of technology, procedures, products, and services.
- Provide courteous friendly support in a professional manner.
- Daily updates of customer data and produce activity reports.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Work with our sales team members to provide reliable and sound technical solutions.
- Train and provide troubleshooting procedures to helpdesk personnel.
What You Bring:
- Information Technology or technical institute degree / certificate in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, technical designations, and work experience.
- Proven experience working in a technical support role.
- Excellent understanding of common business software applications and networking technology.
- Solid knowledge of PC hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Relevant vendor and/or industry certifications would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Capable of thinking critically, making decisions and using an analytical approach to resolve problems.
- Interact directly with business users at all levels of the organization and provide excellent customer service.
- Must have reliable personal transportation as the position requires regular travel and the ability to commute to client locations as needed.
What we Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Plan
- RRSP Contributions
- Opportunities for Professional Growth
- Flexible Working Environment
Sam Carberry | People & Culture | firstname.lastname@example.org
Triware Technologies Inc. | triware.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.