At Triware we certainly appreciate the exceptional challenges you may be facing during the current COVID-19 crisis. Like you, we too are facing unique challenges, especially in our support delivery.
To help provide your organization with IT support during this time we are requesting clients complete the following 3-4 brief questions. The goal of these questions is to ensure the safety of our staff prior to visiting your physical location. Questions do not ask anything that would be considered confidential and your answers will only be shared with our service dispatch team.
After the questions we will provide information on what you can expect from our technical staff upon the scheduling of your service call and their physical arrival at your location.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation today. Your responses will be reviewed by our service dispatch team, who will then contact you directly.
Should a technician be scheduled to physically visit your location please note the following:
- Remote service work will be performed where possible.
- Onsite technicians will wear PPE when moving around your office.
- Our dispatch team will be assigning a single technician to a customer location where possible.
- Onsite technicians limit the number of office locations they can visit per day.
- Our onsite technicians record and report their health status daily.