Canadian Digital Adoption Program
How Canadians do business has changed. To stay competitive and grow, small and medium-sized businesses need to adopt new digital tools. The Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) can help get your business online, give your e-commerce presence a boost or help digitalize your business’s operations. CDAP provides funding and support to businesses. The program offers two grant options:
The Grow your Business Online grant helps small businesses take advantage of e-commerce opportunities, by providing:
- Access to a network of e-commerce advisors for advice and support; and
- Up to $2,400 to buy new e-commerce tools.
The Boost Your Business Technology grant helps small and medium-sized businesses adopt new digital technologies, by providing:
- A free digital assessment tool to evaluate your own digital readiness;
- Up to $15,000 to consult a digital advisor and develop a digital adoption plan;
- Up to $100,000 in interest-free loans from BDC to help implement the digital adoption plan; and
- Funded work placements for students or recent graduates who can help with digital transformation.
Triware can help!
As an approved CDAP digital advisor, our consulting team can help align your technology requirements to meet your business needs. Apply today, and eligible businesses who are approved can receive a grant covering up to 90% ($15,000) of the cost of digital advisory services to develop a digital adoption plan. With a digital adoption plan in hand, SMEs can apply for up to $100,000 in interest free loans from BDC to help execute your plan.
Triware can provide application support by reviewing your current business technology and identifying how you can improve. Our digital advisors will help maximize your likelihood of approval.